Rating : 4 Star
Size : 260 rooms
Credit cards :
American ExpressCurrency :
Japan Credit Bureau
from 2PMCheck-out :
Meeting and Banquet Facilities
The hotel has 15 banquet and meeting venues, with capacities ranging from 8 to 500 persons.
* Interiors boast simple yet functional lines, following an 'Old World' Hispanic-Filipino ambience echoed throughout the hotel.
* The Harana Ballroom is the largest meeting venue, the preferred site of major conventions, including the First Senior Officials Meet for the 1996 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Conference (APEC) hosted by Manila that year.
* The ballroom boasts high ceilings, elegant chandeliers, and a view overlooking the pool and garden area. It can accommodate 300 people for sit-down functions, or 500, cocktail-style.
* The Boardroom and three adjacent function rooms on the mezzanine boast a concept that is the only one of its kind in Manila. Their versatility is such that from a meeting in the Boardroom, guests can move to the Kundiman Room, which functions as a dining area, then to the Drawing Room and Balitaw Room for drinks, before heading back to the main meeting venue. These areas can be used individually for smaller affairs.
* Function rooms at the Penthouse offer a panoramic view of the city. The Sampaguita Room is one of the more popular choices, known for its beautiful split-level interiors, and a spectacular view of Manila by night.
* Function room set-ups may be arranged in accordance with theme parties or product launchings. Located on the mezzanine and Penthouse, all have individual light control panels, built-in screens and white boards, and other audio-visual and stage equipment.
* On site swimming pool
* On site fitness centre
The following facilities can be arranged:
* Basketball courts
* Cultural shows
Caf? Al Fresco
Consistently cited as one of Manila's finest Italian restaurants, under the supervision of the Italian Executive Chef, Ivan Suardi. Mediterranean villa ambiance complements its innovative approach to Italian cooking and dining. As the n ame implies, "al fresco" dining can be enjoyed at the outside terrace by the pool. Lunch buffet and a la carte dinner, international dishes offered at other hours. A relaxed, gracious atmosphere; open from 6:00 am - 11:00 pm daily.
Calesa Music Bar and Lounge
The city's premier venue for nighttime entertainment. With soulful music ranging from the legends of jazz to the classics of Broadway. Talented pop singers perform nightly. In an intimate setting, plush interiors blend genuine masterpieces of art and contemporary appointments inspired by the local horse drawn carriages known as 'Calesas'. Open from 9:00 am to 1:00 am daily.